Mapillary brings together a global network of contributors who want to make the world accessible to everyone by visualizing the world and building better maps. Anyone can join and collect street-level images, using simple tools like smartphones or action cameras. With computer vision, we connect images across time and space to create immersive street-level views and extract map data.
- Honesty, compassion, and respect are in the center of our core
- Transparency is our second nature
- We love open source, open data, and open communities
- We are hard working with an attention to detail
- We're curious and want to learn and grow, every day
- We set our own goals and pace
At Mapillary, diversity is not limited to gender, gender identity and/or expression, race, sexual orientation, political and/or religious affiliations, cultural and/or socioeconomic background, disabilities, or age. In short - we welcome anyone to join us as we map the world using collaboration and computer vision.